This account represents your share of ownership in the Credit Union and makes you eligible to take advantage of all other services at your Credit Union. All you need is at least $25 in order to join the Credit Union. To begin the process, please fill our the Membership Application.
The following documents are required to open an account: (If you are opening your account thru the mail, we will need to have the following documents notarized).
- Baylor ID
- Original copy of a Social Security Card
- Unexpired Texas Driver’s license or State ID with current address (if TXDL or ID does not show the current address, a copy of a Utility Bill is required for proof of residence)
A checking account from Baylor Health Care System Credit Union offers you value and flexibility. We offer the following benefits:
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited check writing (no per check charges)
- FREE on line banking
- FREE Magic Teller access 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- FREE MasterCard Debit Card
- Bill Payment Service
An Individual Retirement Account can help you save now for security in your retirement years. Baylor Health Care System Credit Union offers IRA options including:
With our Christmas Club account, you can make shopping for the holidays a breeze! Use this account to save for the holidays all year. On November 1, you can withdraw your money and have a worry free holiday shopping spree!!
Whether you’re applying for an auto loan, recreation vehicle, signature, or vacation loan, we are here to help. Contact one of our loan officers or click here to start the application.