Your Credit Union and COVID19
The leadership team at Baylor Health Care System Credit Union continues to monitor news about the global spread of the coronavirus (COVID19). The well-being of our members, employees, and their families remains our top priority and the credit union is taking the following measures to ensure the health and safety of our community:
- The annual meeting currently scheduled for April 1, 2020 at Baylor University Medical Center, Truett Building, in the Beasley Auditorium has been postponed. A new date has not been determined at this time. We will publish our new annual meeting date on our website and via an email message at a future date.
- Effective March 17, 2020, our branch lobby will be closed until further notice.
- Our drive-thru will be open and conducting business as usual. The drive-thru is located at 4005 Crutcher Street, Dallas, TX 75246 and is open Mon-Thurs 7:30am-4:30pm. The drive-thru is also open on Friday from 7:30am-5:30pm.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these changes may cause our members. However, we also want to remind you of the many ways we can continue to serve you while our branch is closed:
- Magic Teller Online Banking: You can continue to use our Magic Teller 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you do not currently have access to Magic Teller, getting setup is easy! Just call one of our tellers at 214-820-2342 for assistance.
- BaylorCU Mobile App: Our mobile app gives you easy access to your credit union accounts using your mobile device, anytime and anywhere you choose. If you do not currently have the Baylor Health Care System Credit Union mobile app, you can download it on the Google Play or Apple Store by searching for “Baylor Health Care System Credit Union”. Once you’ve downloaded the app you may need an app code to configure the software on your mobile device. The app code is BaylorCU (not case sensitive). If you need assistance with the app, please contact our tellers at 214-820-2342.
- Mobile Check Capture: Using the Baylor Health Care System Credit Union mobile app, you can deposit your checks from anywhere and there’s no need to visit the branch or drive-thru. Currently, there is a maximum daily aggregate deposit limit of $2,000 and no single item may exceed $1,500. If you believe you will need to deposit checks that exceed these amounts, please contact us by phone to arrange an exception for special handling.
- ATM: Did you know Baylor Health Care System has over 55,000 surcharge free ATMs? To locate the ATM nearest you, visit our website at www.bhcscu.com, then navigate to the ATM Locations page under the About Us tab. Hint: In the Dallas Fort-Worth area, many Walgreen’s, Kroger, Target, and RaceTrac stores have surcharge free ATMs!
- Loans: Completing a loan application is easier than it has ever been and doesn’t require a visit to our branch. Just go to our website at www.bhcscu.com, click on Lending, then on Loan Products, and complete your online application. You can even sign your loan documents digitally!
- New Membership: Does a family member or coworker need banking services fast? New accounts can be opened online easily. Visit our website at www.bhcscu.com and click on the Open Account tab. The process takes less than five minutes.
On behalf of all of us at Baylor Health Care System Credit Union, thank you for continuing to trust us with your financial needs. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can assist you in any way.
Andy W. Reed,
President & CEO