Your Credit Union and COVID19 – Preparing for Payday
Friday is payday for many of our member-owners! That means the credit union will experience peak transactional activity, just as it does every payday. Unfortunately, our lobby remains closed, but our drive-thru remains open, as we continue to monitor the effects of the COVID-19 virus and focus on ensuring the health and wellbeing of our member-owners and staff. In preparation for what is our busiest day, we have doubled our transactional capacity by adding an additional teller workstation in the drive-thru. This will allow us to have two tellers, each working a single drive-thru lane, to assist you. We hope this will reduce your wait time and have you on your way as quickly as possible.
If you wish to further minimize or avoid wait times, please consider visiting us at off peak hours. Peak hours on Friday tend to be between 7:30am and 9:30am, 11:30am-1:30pm, and 3:30pm-5pm. As a reminder, our drive-thru is open from 7:30am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday, and 7:30am to 5:30pm on Friday.
If you prefer not to visit our drive-thru, at the bottom of this letter I’ve provided a comprehensive list of the service channels available to you using the internet or mobile technology. Also included is instructions on how to set up these services if you desire to start utilizing them at this time. As always, all online and digital banking services are offered at zero cost to our member-owners.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us at 214-820-2342 or email us at email@example.com.
As always, thank you for continuing to trust us with your financial needs.
Andy W. Reed
President & CEO
Online and Digital Banking Services
- Magic Teller Online Banking: You can continue to use our Magic Teller 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you do not currently have access to Magic Teller, getting setup is easy! Just call one of our tellers at 214-820-2342 for assistance.
- BaylorCU Mobile App: Our mobile app gives you easy access to your credit union accounts using your mobile device, anytime and anywhere you choose. If you do not currently have the Baylor Health Care System Credit Union mobile app, you can download it on the Google Play or Apple Store by searching for “Baylor Health Care System Credit Union”. Once you’ve downloaded the app you may need an app code to configure the software on your mobile device. The app code is BaylorCU (not case sensitive). If you need assistance with the app, please contact our tellers at 214-820-2342.
- Mobile Check Capture: Using the Baylor Health Care System Credit Union mobile app, you can deposit your checks from anywhere and there’s no need to visit the branch or drive-thru. Currently, there is a maximum daily aggregate deposit limit of $2,000 and no single item may exceed $1,500. If you believe you will need to deposit checks that exceed these amounts, please contact us by phone to arrange an exception for special handling.
- ATM: Did you know Baylor Health Care System has over 55,000 surcharge free ATMs? To locate the ATM nearest you, visit our website at www.bhcscu.com, then navigate to the ATM Locations page under the About Us tab. Hint: In the Dallas Fort-Worth area, many Walgreen’s, Kroger, Target, and RaceTrac stores have surcharge free ATMs!
- Loans: Completing a loan application is easier than it has ever been and doesn’t require a visit to our branch. Just go to our website at www.bhcscu.com, click on Lending, then on Loan Products, and complete your online application. You can even sign your loan documents digitally!
- New Membership: Does a family member or coworker need banking services fast? New accounts can be opened online easily. Visit our website at www.bhcscu.com and click on the Open Account tab. The process takes less than five minutes.