All it takes to join is an initial deposit of $25 into your individual or joint regular share (savings) account. Baylor Health Care System Credit Union offers you many advantages because:
- It’s owned by members and run as a not-for-profit
- It’s safe because it is chartered by the State of Texas and examined annually
- It helps people save and pays interest on savings
- It encourages wise borrowing for worthwhile purposes at low rates
- It’s part of the family, and has been since it was chartered in 1957
To get started, just fill out the Membership Application.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may ask to see your drivers’ license or other identifying documents.